President Election of US
- Choose nominee(which is someone who is nominated for a job, position, or award.) in own party.
- The candidate then campaign across the country — to go and cover states as many as possible. They explain their views and plan to voters and participate in debate.
- Electoral College(which is totally different from the college we are studying in), which means that the candidate who recieve a majority of electoral votes can be the president, is the principle of president election in US.
- It isn’t like what I thought before.
- Congress(国会) in US includes two parts, which are Senate(参议院) and the House of Representatives(众议院). In the election, if nobody get the majority(270), the new president will be nominated by the House of Repensentative, while Senate will appoint a vice-president.